Thursday, November 10, 2011

Speak statement

Parents simply don't understand the problems that teenagers go through.I think that us teenagers have a lot of problems in our lives and sometimes we don't like to be put in situations that people put us through.When we are little we think it's unfair that our older siblings get to do whatever they wanted to.In our generation we can barely stay out later than we want to because of school and other activities.I sometimes think it's okay once I think about it because I know I have school the next day.I am now fourteen going on fifteen in the ninth grade most people can stay out longer outside.Teens don't take the opportunities and use them for good besides they take them for granted.Teens like to hang and chill with their friends even if they feel bad about themselves teens should talk to an adult about their problems if they disagree.I think that all teens feel the same as each other when things are not going their way.

2 comments:

  1. I am agree with you that maybe we say that the parent dont understand us because things are not going in the our way.But if we have a problem we always should talk to an adult.
    I think that the example that persuasive the most is when you say that "sometimes teens dont take the opportunities and use them for good besides they take them for granted.Because i think that it is true sometimes this we have opportunities and we dont use them well.And that is because sometimes parents are unsure what to tell us or they dont simply dont put attention to you anymore.
    I really like your introduction a conclusion

    ReplyDelete